1. 榴莲视频官网,榴莲视频污下载,榴莲影院最新入口,榴莲视频APP黄色片

      《再别康桥》(中英双语)

      来源:【TRD】 发布日期:2020-05-15 分享 加入收藏 关注:2349

      《再别康桥》是现代诗人徐志摩脍炙人口的诗篇,是新月派诗歌的代表作品。全诗描述了一幅幅流动的画面,构成了一处处美妙的意境,细致入微地将诗人对康桥的爱恋,对往昔生活的憧憬,对眼前的无可奈何的离愁表现得真挚、隽永。

       

      【原诗】

      【英文版】

      再别康桥

      Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

      作者:徐志摩

      By Xu Zhimo



      轻轻的我走了,

      Very quietly I take my leave

      正如我轻轻的来;

      As quietly as I came here;

      我轻轻的招手,

      Quietly I wave good-bye

      作别西天的云彩。

      To the rosy clouds in the western sky.



      那河畔的金柳,

      The golden willows by the riverside

      是夕阳中的新娘;

      Are young brides in the setting sun;

      波光里的艳影,

      Their reflections on the shimmering waves

      在我的心头荡漾。

      Always linger in the depth of my heart.



      软泥上的青荇,

      The floating heart growing in the sludge

      油油的在水底招摇;

      Sways leisurely under the water;

      在康河的柔波里,

      In the gentle waves of Cambridge

      我甘心做一条水草!

      I would be a water plant!



      那榆荫下的一潭,

      That pool under the shade of elm trees

      不是清泉,是天上虹;

      Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

      揉碎在浮藻间,

      Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

      沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

      Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.



      寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

      To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

      向青草更青处漫溯;

      To where the green grass is more verdant;

      满载一船星辉,

      Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

      在星辉斑斓里放歌。

      And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.



      但我不能放歌,

      But I cannot sing aloud

      悄悄是别离的笙箫;

      Quietness is my farewell music;

      夏虫也为我沉默,

      Even summer insects heap silence for me

      沉默是今晚的康桥!

      Silent is Cambridge tonight!



      悄悄的我走了,

      Very quietly I take my leave

      正如我悄悄的来;

      As quietly as I came here;

      我挥一挥衣袖,

      Gently I flick my sleeves

      不带走一片云彩。

      Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


      推荐阅读
      深圳市榴莲视频官网能源有限公司

      电话:0755-2828 9787 传真:0755-2828 5686

      销售邮箱:jackie.wang@yn1659.com  采购邮箱:purchase@yn1659.com  技术邮箱:support@yn1659.com

      地址:深圳市龙岗区宝龙街道高科大道62号怡洋腾科技园C栋

      官方微博
      官方微信

      服务热线

      13823772520

      网站地图